Last update: March 14th, 2021
If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity.
Use of the Service
- You must use a valid email address for your account, used for login and receive newsletters in your inbox.
- You must not use the Service for any illegal or abusive purposes. Our service shall only be used in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You must not reverse engineer the algorithms used by the Service or probe the Service for vulnerabilities.
Payment and Billing
- Full subscription payment is due at the time of registration.
- Recurring subscriptions are billed at the start of their respective billing cycle. You authorize us to charge your card automatically every billing period.
- We do not directly collect, process or retain your debit or credit card information
Cancellation and Termination of Service
- You may at any time cancel the auto renewal of the monthly or annual subscription.
- It is your responsibility to initiate the cancellation of your subscription and to follow-up if your cancellation request is not acknowledged.
- When cancellation is requested by you, subscription fees are not refunded for unused or prorated over the number of days remaining in the applicable period and your subscription will remain in effect until the end of your billing period.
- We may suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons, or if you breach any of the Terms. Any abuse of the Service will lead to termination of your account. We reserve the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, you expressly understand and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use, inability to use, performance or nonperformance of the service or any content, information or data accessed on or through the Service.
- We provide the service "as is." You further agree that we are not responsible or liable for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Service are your sole responsibility. We shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify us any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Changes to Terms of Service
We may update these Terms of Service from time to time without prior notice. The current Terms of Service are always available at https://fed.tips/terms
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreements.
- Flow Intelligence LLC Is NOT a Financial Advisor or Broker/Dealer. Neither Flow Intelligence LLC nor any of its officers, employees, representatives, agents or independent contractors are, in such capacities, licensed financial advisors, registered investment advisers, or registered broker-dealers. Flow Intelligence LLC does NOT provide investment or financial advice or make investment recommendations, nor is it in the business of transacting trades, nor does it direct client accounts. Nothing contained in any communication constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, promotion, endorsement, or offer by Flow Intelligence LLC of any particular security, transaction, or investment.
- Securities discussed on the Website are used for illustrative purposes only. Flow Intelligence LLC does NOT recommend that you buy or sell any security. Past performance discuss may not be indicative of future performance. All information provided is for educational purposes only and does not imply, express, or guarantee future returns.
- Trading securities can involve high degree of risk and the loss of funds invested. Investment information provided may not be appropriate for all investors and is provided without respect to individual investors’ financial sophistication, financial situation, investment time horizon or risk tolerance.
If any part of this Terms of Service would be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The laws of Texas, U.S.A. will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service. All claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Service will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Travis County, Texas, USA, and you consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
If you have any concerns about the Terms or the Service, please contact us by email at email@example.com